ZB Deluxe Room Baguio: Your Dream Escape Awaits!
ZB Deluxe Room Baguio: My Baguio Bliss (and Minor Gripes) - A Review! (SEO-Optimized for Your Dream Escape!)
Okay, let's get real. Baguio. The City of Pines. I'd been dreaming of crisp mountain air and cozy vibes for ages. And ZB Deluxe Room Baguio? Well, it promised the dream. Did it deliver? Let's dive in, shall we? Buckle up; this is gonna be a slightly chaotic, totally honest journey.
First Impressions: The "WOW" Moments & Okay-So-Not-Wow Moments
Navigating to ZB Deluxe Room Baguio was… well, a Baguio experience. Expect traffic. Embrace it. Once I arrived (and finally found parking - free, thank goodness!), the entrance was welcoming. The doorman was a champ. I'm a sucker for friendly faces after a long drive. Check-in was surprisingly swift, thanks to their contactless check-in/out. Bonus points. They also had a concierge, helpful folks when I needed them.
The lobby? Clean, well-lit. Air conditioning was a godsend. Seriously, I don’t know about you, but the Baguio sun can be fierce when you're a Southern girl like myself. They had a gift/souvenir shop, which is always dangerous for me. I almost blew my budget on a ridiculously cute, overpriced hand-painted teacup. Resisted. Mostly.
Accessibility & Safety: Keeping it Real (and Relatively Safe)
Now, about accessibility: I noticed an elevator, always a plus. I didn't specifically test for full wheelchair accessibility, but the lobby seemed navigable. Check their direct website to confirm exact specifications. The CCTV in common areas and outside property offered that reassuring touch. Security [24-hour]? Essential. Fire extinguishers? Check. Front desk [24-hour]? Whew. Feeling safer already. They definitely prioritize those things.
Rooms: The Good, The Okay, and the "Oh My God, Is That a Stain?"
My Deluxe Room, as advertised, was spacious. The air conditioning, bless it, was functioning, and the blackout curtains blocked out the morning sun like a champ. That's important, especially when you have a serious desire for staying in bed all day.
The bed? Ahhhh, the bed. It was comfy with an extra long bed but not the cloud-like, "sinking-in-bliss" I was secretly hoping for. But good enough. They offered bathrobes and slippers, which I definitely abused. There was a seating area which was nice for reading. And, naturally, I did not take the offer of a couple’s room since I was alone.
Now, the "oh my god" moment. The bathroom. It was clean-ish. The shower had decent water pressure, and the toiletries were decent. However, I did spot a minor stain on the wall. I have a low threshold for feeling like I am not in a hygienic environment.
Internet, Internet, Everywhere! (Mostly)
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! YES! And it worked. Usually. Sometimes it got a little wonky, but it was good enough to upload my very important Instagram stories. They also had Internet access – LAN although I didn't use this feature. I needed to unplug… well, kind of.
Dining & Drinking: Fueling the Mountain Wanderer (and the Hangry Traveler)
Okay, food. Let's talk food. I went a little crazy, sampling everything. The Asian breakfast was my go-to. The buffet in the restaurant was pretty extensive, with a mix of Western breakfast, and international cuisine. The coffee/tea in the restaurant? Essential.
I tried the a la carte in the restaurant and, again, it was totally fine. I was really hoping for a mind-blowing experience, but, honestly, it was solid. No complaints on the bottle of water that appeared at regular intervals.
I didn't hit the poolside bar, because, well, there was no pool. (Okay, maybe that was wishful thinking on my part.)
Relaxation & Pampering: Seeking Serenity (and Maybe a Massage)
Okay, this is where ZB Deluxe Room Baguio really shines. They have a gym/fitness, which I unfortunately didn’t try. (Shh, don't tell anyone!)
But, I did try the spa. Okay, so I doubled down on the massage. It was exactly what I needed. Pure bliss. The masseuse was excellent, and the atmosphere was relaxing. Heaven. Pure heaven. The spa/sauna was actually pretty okay. I didn't make it into the steamroom. Maybe next time.
Things to Do & See
And the best part about the hotel's location? It's close to everything! I spent my days exploring the city, going to shrine, walking through various parks, and finding the best local coffee shops.
Cleanliness and Safety in a Post-Pandemic World
Okay, here's where ZB Deluxe Room Baguio scores major points. This is important to me after the pandemic. They had so many sanitation measures in place: Anti-viral cleaning products, daily disinfection in common areas, hand sanitizer everywhere, hygiene certification. The staff was clearly trained in safety protocol, too. I felt genuinely safe. Also, they had individually-wrapped food options and room sanitization opt-out available, which were very important to me.
Services and Conveniences: The Little Things That Matter
The daily housekeeping was efficient. They offer laundry service, which might’ve come in handy, but I tend to just pack and unpack everywhere I go. The luggage storage was useful pre-check-in and post check-out. The concierge was incredibly helpful with advice on things to do.
My Overall Verdict:
ZB Deluxe Room Baguio is a solid choice for a Baguio getaway. It's clean (mostly!), safe, comfortable, and conveniently located. The spa is amazing, the staff is friendly, and the safety measures are reassuring. If you're looking for a luxurious, over-the-top experience with perfect everything, go for it. ZB Deluxe Room Baguio delivers what it promises, and offers that welcome retreat from the bustling city!
My Quirky Recommendation
Okay, if you book, definitely treat yourself to a massage. And maybe bring your own pillow, just in case. And, be prepared for a little "peak season" chaos – Baguio is popular for a reason!
Final Score : 4 out of 5 stars
BOOK YOUR BAGUIO ESCAPE NOW! (and get ready for some seriously good vibes!)
ZB Deluxe Room Baguio: Your Dream Escape Awaits!
Tired of the daily grind? Yearning for crisp mountain air and breathtaking scenery? Picture yourself:
- Waking up refreshed in a spacious Deluxe Room with all the comforts you deserve.
- Indulging in a heavenly massage at our on-site spa, melting away stress and tension.
- Exploring the vibrant city of Baguio, with easy access to top attractions, restaurants, and shops.
- Enjoying a delicious breakfast, setting you up for a day of adventure.
Why book ZB Deluxe Room Baguio?
- Unbeatable Value: For a limited time, enjoy [Insert Specific Promotion - discounts, package deals, freebies]
- Uncompromising Comfort: Stay safe and sanitized in professionally cleaned rooms.
- Unforgettable Experience: Create lasting memories in the City of Pines.
Don't wait! Baguio's charm awaits. Book your stay, today! And, if you see a crazy lady in the lobby clutching a teacup, that might’ve been me!
Le Belleval Paris: Unveiling the City of Lights' Hidden Gem!Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're not just planning a trip, we're living it. ZB- DELUXE ROOM in Baguio, here we come! Forget those perfectly curated Instagram feeds. This is the REAL Baguio experience, flaws and all.
ZB- DELUXE ROOM Baguio - The (Mostly) Glorious Chaos
Day 1: Arrival and the Great Pine Tree Extravaganza (AKA, Getting Lost Immediately)
- Morning (7:00 AM - 10:00 AM): Arrive at Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA). Okay, let's address the elephant in the room: airports are stressful. Seriously, it's a pre-trip anxiety buffet. After the usual pre-flight faff (did I pack my toothbrush? Did I lock the door?), the first flight is a total success. The flight itself was a blur of trying to catch some Zzzs, and watching the clouds go by, and wondering if the person near me was eating a particularly fragrant adobo.
- Mid-Morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Flight and land at Loakan Airport of Baguio City! (Hopefully, the pilot knows where they're going – that's a genuine concern, isn't it?). Then, the REAL fun begins: the trek to the ZB- DELUXE ROOM. I booked a private car? Wonderful, because the public transport, it's a whole other adventure. I can't deal with it. This is my vacation, I need private!
- Anecdote: Last time I took a bus to Baguio, I swear, the driver doubled as a stand-up comedian. His jokes were… let's just say, unique. He kept trying to get me to sell him my watch. "It has potential, miss, HUGE potential!" The charm of the Filipinos is unmatched, honestly.
- Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Check into the ZB Deluxe Room. Beautifully decorated! But it is not the time for that, no! I'm famished! This place is already giving off a vibe. I need to find food.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Food! I was feeling the burn with the hunger so I asked the front desk for suggestions. They told me that the restaurants at the Session Road were my best bet. So I walked! And I got lost!
- Quirky Observation: Baguio is a labyrinth of one-way streets. There's a hill around every corner, and the air is… thick. But by the time I found Session Road, I needed food urgently.
- Emotional Reaction: Session Road was a sensory overload! The noise, the people, the street food vendors hawking their wares… My stomach was growling louder than the jeepneys. But finally, I was able to stuff my face with a plate of chicken and rice. A total delight!
- Late Afternoon/Evening (4:00 PM - Onwards): The first stop will be Burnham Park! I will walk, maybe rent a boat.
- Opinionated Language: Burnham Park is a must-do. It's a classic Baguio experience, even if you end up sharing the lake with a gaggle of giggling kids.
- Stream-of-consciousness: Okay, so the "boat" was more of a glorified rowboat, and I almost capsized. But hey, I lived to tell the tale! The vendors were a lot more pushy than the reviews say, so I moved my gaze away from them. The whole park was so pretty, so I decided to just let myself get absorbed by the moment.
- Messier Structure: Back to ZB. What's tonight? Rest. Maybe some Netflix. I need to chill.
Day 2: Mines View Park & The Search for the Perfect Strawberry Taho (and the Breakdown That Followed)
- Morning (8:00 AM - 10:00 AM): After a lovely breakfast in my deluxe room, getting ready to trek to Mines View Park. This is supposed to be a "must-see." I am not a morning person, by the way. But the pictures I found looked like a blast.
- Morning (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM): Mines View Park. So… MANY people. And the souvenir shops! I'm not usually one for cheap trinkets, but there's just something about those "I <3 Baguio" t-shirts that's strangely compelling.
- Doubling Down on an Experience: I spent a good hour just wandering around, soaking in the views and the chaos. The view was amazing, but the vendors kept calling me out.
- Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Lunch. Again. This is a reoccurring theme. I need to go back to the hotel, to rest.
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): The Strawberry Taho Quest! This is the real mission. If you go to Baguio, you HAVE to try the strawberry taho. I'd heard rumors of the best vendor, a little stall near Good Shepherd Convent.
- Anecdote and Imperfection: Well, I found the convent. But the taho stall? MIA. Turns out, they were closed for a "special event." I almost wept. I actually sat on a bench and stared miserably at the sky for a good five minutes.
- Afternoon (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM): Exploring Session Road. This time, armed with the knowledge I gained yesterday.
- Stronger Emotional Reaction: I found a little shop selling this amazing strawberry cake. It was a moment of pure joy, a perfect antidote to the taho tragedy!
- Evening (6:00 PM - Onwards): Dinner then, go back to the hotel to rest.
Day 3: The Artistic Adventures and (Maybe) Leaving
- Morning (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM): I am going to try to make the best of the last day! I decided to go to the BenCab Museum. The pictures looked so amazing, so I just decided that I was going to go. It looked like a pain to go alone, but I'm here to enjoy myself!
- Opinionated Language: I'm not an art snob, but I appreciate a good painting. The BenCab Museum is a must-see – the art is stunning, and the views are ridiculous.
- Lunch (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM): Lunch near the museum - again
- Afternoon (1:00 PM - 4:00 PM): Last-minute souvenir shopping. I HAVE to bring something back.
- Late Afternoon/Evening (4:00 PM - Onwards): I am going to leave! I already booked my flight. Goodbye the chaos! Goodbye, the strawberry dreams! Goodbye, Baguio!
- Messier Structure: One last look at the city from the window. The sun is setting. It's actually quite beautiful. Maybe I'll be back. Maybe.
- Stream-of-consciousness: Wait, did I pack my toothbrush? I think I did.
Final Thoughts:
This trip wasn't always perfect. There were lost moments, missed opportunities, and a significant lack of strawberry taho. But that's life, right? I got to enjoy myself, eat the food I could find, and meet great people. I wouldn't change a single thing. Well, maybe I would find the strawberry taho. But it's all part of the story now, and I'm already dreaming of my next adventure.
Hotel O Chandigarh: Your Luxurious Escape Awaits!ZB Deluxe Room Baguio: Your Dream Escape (Maybe?) - Let's Unpack This!
Okay, So, What *Actually* is the ZB Deluxe Room Like? Is it Worth the Hype?
Alright, picture this: You're finally in Baguio, the air's crisp, smells like pine needles and… maybe a hint of exhaust fumes (reality check: it's still a city!). You’ve booked the ZB Deluxe Room, visions of cozy fireplaces and panoramic views dancing in your head. The reality? Well, it’s *mostly* what the pictures show. It's generally spacious, right? That's a plus, especially if you're traveling with, say, that one aunt who needs to bring *everything.*
My experience? Listen, I went expecting a *literal* fairy tale. I mean, the website showed a fireplace, so… yeah. The fireplace *was* there, but it was more like… an electric fireplace, you know? Fake flames. A slight buzz of disappointment. My inner child was crushed. Still, you can't knock the comfy bed. I actually slept like a log. (Until the rooster started crowing at 5 AM. Seriously, where DO they find those roosters in Baguio?!)
Worth the hype? Ehhh, probably not *fairy tale* level. But, for the price, and considering Baguio's often-limited accommodation options, it’s definitely a solid choice. Just adjust your expectations, folks! And bring earplugs for those rogue roosters.
What Amenities Can I Expect?
Okay, amenities. Let's get down to brass tacks. Expect a TV (probably with cable, which is great for a lazy afternoon of channel surfing). They usually have a mini-fridge (crucial for storing *your* secret stash of beer - you know, just in case ;) ), a basic coffee/tea setup (essential to combat Baguio's chilly mornings), and, fingers crossed, decent Wi-Fi (because Instagram waits for no one, especially when you're taking a photo of that delicious *ube*).
The bathroom? Well, it's usually… functional. Don't expect a spa-like experience. The water pressure (it's Baguio, remember the water is always a question!) might be a bit… *fickle*. Bring your own toiletries, unless you're cool with the hotel-provided ones (which, let's be honest, often smell vaguely of lemons and disappointment).
My pro-tip: DOUBLE CHECK for the water heater. One time, I spent a solid twenty minutes in the Baguio cold, trying to get a hot shower the water was so cold my teeth were chattering. Seriously, make sure that sucker is WORKING!
How's the View from the Room? (Because, you know, Baguio!)
Alright, the view. This is where it gets… variable. "Deluxe" doesn't automatically translate to "iconic Baguio vista." You *might* get a view of the surrounding houses, maybe a peek of the mountains (on a clear day – which are rare, let’s be honest, in Baguio), or potentially even… the parking lot.
I've had both extremes. One time, I got a room with a gorgeous balcony overlooking *something*. The air was fresh, the sun was setting… pure bliss! Another time? My view was of the, well lets just say the neighbouring building's trash cans, which was a bit less "Instagrammable."
My advice: Try to request a room on a higher floor and mention that a good view is important to you *at the time of booking*. And… cross your fingers. Seriously, it's partly luck of the draw.
Is the Location Convenient?
Location, location, location! This is KEY. ZB is generally in a decent spot, in a well-accessible area, but it depends on *which ZB* you're talking about (Baguio is a bit of a maze, you’ll see). You'll usually be relatively close to the city center, Session Road, or Burnham Park.
This mean you could walk to a lot of places, or easily grab a taxi (just be prepared to haggle, it’s a skill!). I found I walked everywhere.
Remember: Baguio is hilly. So, even if something's "close," be prepared for some uphill trekking. Wear comfortable shoes, people! Your feet will thank you. And maybe pack some snacks, because all that walking works up an appetite.
What About Parking? (Baguio Parking is a Nightmare, Right?)
Okay, parking. Deep breaths. Baguio parking is legendary for its, um, *challenges*. I've spent more time circling, inching along, and silently praying for a spot in Baguio than I care to admit.
ZB usually *has* parking, which is a HUGE plus. However always check at the hotel. Sometimes parking is really a premium, and some hotels have limited spaces. My stress levels shot up and I was just so angry I had to park elsewhere for a good amount of time.
Pro-tip: If you're driving, double-check with the hotel *before you arrive* about parking availability, and if you can, arrive early. Seriously, early. Because the spots fill up fast. Or, if you're feeling brave, just use taxis and avoid the parking drama altogether.
Is ZB Deluxe Room Good for Families?
Families, eh? It depends on what you're looking for. The rooms usually have a reasonable space. It might depend on the room. Some rooms have space for kids to run around, and there are Family rooms available.
Consider the room's layout and whether it has enough space for everyone to be comfortable. And, of course, whether the location is convenient for your family's needs (close to parks, restaurants, etc.). Look for a room that has two beds. One time I went with my family, we didn't have enough beds and it was aStay Mapped